Monday 2 April 2018

ARC REVIEW : Austin by Felice Stevens

39004215 

I can make it by myself. The only rules I follow are my own. Love? I learned that lesson the hard and painful way it wasn’t right for me. Sure, sometimes it gets lonely and I wish I had a man to hold. Who’d love me. Want me. Treat me with respect. Yeah, I dance in a club but that doesn’t mean I’m easy. Or a fool. So you, sitting in the back, watching me? I know what you want. You want me. In your bed. Under you. But I say no. It doesn’t matter how many presents you give me.
I’m not falling for you. I know who you are. But you don’t know me. You don’t know Austin.
This is a 14,000 word CLIFFHANGER story. It is a start to a new series, entitled Man Up. The followup book, Rhoades-Undeniable will be released a week after Austin.





 AustinAustin by Felice Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG OMG OMG!
THIS. BOOK!
THIS BOOK!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Felice Stevens starting a new series is EVERYTHING!





Read the blurb and read the warning before you read the book, and consider it a 'spoiler' from the author. Don't be ignorant and ranting for something you ignored before you read.
Didn't mean to be rude or anything, some people are just make me SMH.

This is a prequel of Rhoades series coming up around two weeks after this novella, so if you hate cliffhanger, wait until Rhoades going live, before you start yelling at people.

Once I opened this book, I knew I'm going to freaking love the series. Because Austin and his patron (no, I won't mention his name) are sexy together. I almost, almost saw something like Marcus and Tyler's relationship in The Breakfast Club is going on. And I'm very excited for it. Marcus and Tyler are sexy and I know that Austin's story would be stellar.
I'm loving every minute reading this VERY SHORT story, almost felt like impending orgasm! Damn!

Felice is getting better and better with her boys, and trust me guys, you will regret it if you miss this series, and when you're finally read this series, you'll start questioning yourself "Where have I been all this time?"
Well, consider it a sweet reminder.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment